you are looking for used Kia parts, request a quote by using the
Below the eBay listings are some requests other visitors
made looking for Kia Parts:
- new jersey - 1999 Kia - Sportage - Fuel => Fuel Tank gas tank neck is on pass. side
- GA - 2004 Kia - Optima - Engine => Other Not Listed Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Hi - 2006 Kia - Spectra - Doors => Door Front Front & rear passenger doors.
- Il - 2005 Kia - Sorento - Steering / Suspension => Other Not Listed other
- MI - 2011 Kia - Optima - Body Front => Bumper (Front) Front Fascia bumper with foglamp wire harness 2011, foglamps not needed.
- wva - 2001 Kia - Sephia - Steering / Suspension => Strut all 4 struts needed no abs
- Florida - 2008 Kia - Other Not Listed,kIA RONDO - Accessories => Other Not Listed LEATHER SEATS FRONT And rear
- wa - 2005 Kia - Sportage - Glass => Door Glass Rear passenger side
- WV - 2010 Kia - Other Not Listed,Koup EX - Body Parts Other => Other Not Listed Complete front bumper, passenger side head light, and container that hold windshield wiper fluid
- Michigan - 2002 Kia - Sportage - Interior => Sun Visors Sun Visors and the necessary hardware to hold the visors.
- va - 2003 Kia - Spectra - Doors => Door Handle Outside driver side outside door handle
- VA - 2001 Kia - Rio - Body Parts Other => Other Not Listed front wheel hub assembly
- FLORIDA - 2011 Kia - Sorento - Fuel => Other Not Listed VApor Canister
- Maryland - 2011 Kia - Sorento - Interior => Other Not Listed Interior Dash Wiring Harnest, but for a Kia Sorento 2011 /WITH NAVIGATION. The wiring harnest for my vechicle is not for navigation. I currently purchased a KIA Sorento 2011 Navigation and unable to put it in due to the wiring harnest behind the dashboard for my vehicle. I called the Kia Dealership, and was told to find a wiring harnest to a Kia Sorento 2011 of same model but one that had a Kia 2011 Navigation in it. That wiring harnest will be the one to use. So my VIN Number may not help you, but finding a Kia Sorent 2011 with a Navigation System, and taking it's wiring harnest out will be the best approach. Also, I ask the dealership about a conversion kit, and they said they don't know of one that will work. They said best to get the right wiring harnest.
- indiana - 2005 Kia - Sorento - Body Parts Other => Other Not Listed rear window wiper arm
- Michigan - 2014 Kia - Optima - Body Rear => Spoiler Rear deck spoiler, crome
- tx - 2007 Kia - Spectra - Glass => Door Glass Rear drivers side rear automatic window
- fl - 2004 Kia - Sedona - Body Parts Other => Roof sun roof rubber seal
- Arkansas - 1998 Kia - Sportage - Electronic Modules => Other Not Listed shift interlock solenoid
- Alabama - 2009 Kia - Sedona - Glass => Door Glass Front Passenger side
- California - 2008 Kia - Sorento - Lamps & Mirrors => Door Mirror Passenger side remote mirror. I actually only need the mounting bracket between the mirror housing assembly and arm but dont know if can get separately or just easier replacing the whole unit.
- Virginia - 2009 Kia - Rio - Doors => Door Glass Rear Passenger side Rear door vent glass
- tx - 2013 Kia - Other Not Listed,2013 kia soul - Doors => Door Rear Rear passenger door and glass Silver
- mass - 2002 Kia - Sportage - Transmission => Drive Shaft rear drive shaft, 2 wd, 2 sections
- mn - 2006 Kia - Optima - Interior => Sun Visors passenger side